Monday, March 18
- Ambulance and officer dispatched.
- Citation issued to Travis A. Bangs, 19, for Expired Registration, verbal warning for faulty equipment, brake light out and out of state vehicle plates.
- Officer did a welfare check. All okay at this time.
Tuesday, March 19
- Person reported losing a camera.
- Report taken for recovery of stolen items.
- Arrested Robert Rinehart, 50, for failing to appear at an arraignment.
Wednesday, March 20
- Two calls for assistance with ambulance.
Thursday, March 21
- Arrested Bryan H. Thompson, 27, for two counts violation of conditions of release.
Friday, March 22
- Dog complaint. Verbal warning given to owner.
Saturday, March 23
- Report of shoplifter in a store. Officer responded.
- Caller reported threatening phone calls.
- Out of town warrant received.
- Traffic stop. Verbal warning for driving habits.
- Traffic stop. Verbal warning for faulty equipment.
Sunday, March 24
- Request for officers to check on equipment.
There was one dog call and three ambulance calls during the week.