Monday, April 22
- Person brought in a cell phone they found.
- Blasting at the City rock pit was done.
- Caller reported a big bang and that their trailer shook. Given info about blasting.
- Traffic Stop: Verbal warning for driving habits.
- Person called concerned about someone that has not returned home yet. Individual came home.
Tuesday, April 23
- Warning given for illegal parking. Person moved their vehicle.
- 911 - Caller needed assist and FD was notified and responded.
- Report of Abandoned vehicles.
- Citation issued to Dawn Marie Mill, age 52, for Dog At Large.
Wednesday, April 24
- Arrested Jerry L. Knapp, age 60, on charges of Driving Under the Influence.
- Possible DV.
- Traffic Stop: Verbal warning for faulty equipment,
- Traffic Stop: Citation issued to Bart Churchill, age 54, for Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance.
- Report of Theft.
Thursday, April 25
- MVA – Car vs. deer.
Friday, April 26
- Report of a small skiff floating. FD dispatched.
- Caller reported hearing a sound like gunshot and then flares. Sounds coming from direction of airport may have been noise for bird control.
- Caller reported a vehicle parked in loading zone at school. Officer responded. Vehicle moved.
- Report of Possible Burglary. Officer contacted owner everything fine.
- Report of possible broken water main. Public Works notified.
- Arrested Randall Merion Fordyce, age 53, Probation Violation.
Saturday, April 27
- Arrested and released Susan Georgina Stevens, age 63, on charges of DUI.
Sunday, April 28
- MVA - Person requested an officer in regards to a minor accident that happened the day before. Officers responded.
- Officer unlocked vehicle.
- Caller reported losing their cell phone. It had already been turned into the station.
- Officer issued citation to Brian Markle, age 26, for Failure to Show Proof of Insurance and verbal warning for unsafe
- It was reported that someone had flipped a 16-foot Bayliner but that everyone was okay and boat will be taken care of.
- Citation issued to Marty L Remund, age 57, for Failure to Show Valid Proof of Insurance and verbal warning for faulty equipment.
There were four dog calls and three ambulance calls during the week.