Monday, May 13
- Unsecured Building - Officer notified owner.
- Caller reported eagle hit the power line and is dead.
- Possible Gunshot reported – UTL.
- Citation issued to Shannon Booker, age 35, for Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance.
Tuesday, May 14
- Caller reported hitting deer with vehicle. Officer responded.
- Dead deer found on the Nature Trail.
Wednesday, May 15
- Officer requested due to damage being done to home.
- Report of suspicious letter being received.
- Report of injured eagle. Officer responded.
- Caller requested an officer due to power being turned off.
Thursday, May 16
- Report of vehicle reportedly running school bus light.
- Report of MVA that happened day before. People spoke with officer and had him look at vehicle.
- Traffic stop. Verbal warning for driving habits - riding the fog line.
- Person reported vehicle parked in front of their house for several days. Officer made contact with owner. Vehicle had broken down. Vehicle will be taken care of.
- Person reported they lost their wallet.
- Person came into station to speak with officer about kids throwing rocks at windows. Officer checked out the area and all looks okay.
- Traffic stop - Verbal warning for unsecured plate.
Friday, May 17
- Noise disturbance complaint.
- Person reported credit card theft.
- Caller reported having problems with oxygen tank.
- Possible assault.
- Caller reported hitting deer.
- Disabled vehicle. Owner will be notified and asked to move vehicle.
Saturday, May 18
- Possible DUI.
- Harassment. Verbal warning was given.
Sunday, May 19
- Trespass Warning given.
- Noise Complaint. Verbal warning was given for Disorderly Conduct.