Monday, July 8
- Person requested vacation checks
- Officer responded to report of possible vandalism.
Tuesday, July 9
- Officer responded to parking complaint.
- Possible theft.
- Person reported being locked out of house. Officer was able to unlock the door.
Wednesday, July 10
- Random breath test given.
- Parking complaint.
- Citation issued to Jessica Rice, age 36, for Parking within Terminal.
- Verbal altercation.
- Citation issued to David Gillen, age 20, for MICS VI. Verbal warning for speeding.
Thursday, July 11
- Disorderedly conduct warning given.
- Vacation check.
- Suspicious person reported.
- Fireworks call - Officer responded.
Friday, July 12
- Person requested vacation checks.
- Officer responded to report of vehicle theft. Vehicle was recovered.
- Arrested Jonathan Annis, age 30, on charges of Violating Conditions of Release.
Saturday, July 13
- Officer responded to a welfare check.
- Officer unlocked a vehicle.
- Person given a verbal warning for parking.
- Officer responded to a welfare check. All was fine.
Sunday, July 14
- Officer investigating a suspicious circumstance.
- Officer responded to report of harassment. Officer responded person was gone.
- Officers responded to a report of DUI.
- Person reported fireworks going off.
There were three dog calls and two ambulance calls during the week.