Monday, July 8
- Person requested vacation checks
- Officer responded to report of possible vandalism.
Tuesday, July 9
- Officer responded to parking complaint.
- Possible theft.
- Person reported being locked out of house. Officer was able to unlock the door.
Wednesday, July 10
- Random breath test given.
- Parking complaint.
- Citation issued to Jessica Rice, age 36, for Parking within Terminal.
- Verbal altercation.
- Citation issued to David Gillen, age 20, for MICS VI. Verbal warning for speeding.
Thursday, July 11
- Disorderedly conduct warning given.
- Vacation check.