Monday, August 5
- Officer responded to report of intoxicated person walking down the middle of road. Officer gave person ride home.
- Person reported a theft, officer responded.
- Person reported a property taken out of vehicle, under investigation.
- Person brought in some found property.
Tuesday, August 6
- Officer responded to an alarm going off.
- Officer responded to a report of person being disorderly.
Wednesday, August 7
- Officer reported a suspicious vehicle with a flat tire.
- Officer responded to an alarm going off, all was secure.
Thursday, August 8
- Curfew Warning: Four juveniles given curfew warning on Front Street.
- Traffic: Citation issued to Peter Alan Branson, 56, for Over Time Limit Parking at Reliance.
- Juvenile Drinking Party: C.D., 16, charged with MCA- Second Offense; K.B., 15, charged with MCA- First Offense; L.R., 16, charged with MCA- Repeat Offense; Kyler Nore, 18, charged with MCA- Repeat Offense; Steven Barger, 18, charged with Furnishing Alcoholic Beverages to Persons Under 21 and MCA- Second Offense; Nicholas D. Lewis, 20, charged with MCA- Second Offense; A.H. 17, charged with MCA- First Offense.
- Parking: Citation issued to Garrett E. Bradford for Time Limit Parking, Exceeding 30 Minute Parking at Reliance.
- Citizen Report of Possible DUI: Truck in the ditch at Panhandle Trailer Court.
Friday, August 9
- Assault: Arrested J.S., 13, on charges of Assault III/DV and Assault IV/DV, two counts on each charge.
Saturday, August 10
- Intoxicated Person: Trespass warning given.
- Loud Party: Disorderly Conduct warning given.
- Assault IV/DV: Arrested James T. Goldsbury, 56, on charges of Assault IV/DV.
- Traffic Complaint: Report of speeders through the construction zone.
- Traffic Stop: Verbal warning.
- Traffic Stop: Citation issued to Gerrit Southland, 30, for Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance and verbal warning for faulty equipment.
- Traffic Stop: Citation issued to Eric Crayne, 21, for Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance and Expired Registration. Verbal warning for driving habits and faulty equipment.
Sunday, August 11
- Arrested Robert Joseph Arambul, 54, on charges of Driving under the Influence.
- Citation issued to M.D. for curfew violation.
- Person reported burning at dump.
- Officer responded to report of people not following the pilot car and driving through construction zone.
- Officer requested to unlock vehicle. Vehicle was unlocked.
There were five ambulance calls and three dog complaints during this reporting period.