The Way We Were

 

February 27, 2020



February 26, 1920

The Willson & Sylvester Mill company have built an addition to their wharf in order to have room for the construction of a box shed 150 feet long by 40 feet wide. A considerable supply of boxes will be kept in this shed at all times, thereby making it possible to bring the barge in and load quickly and get out again in the least possible time. The mill will be a busy place during the next few months, as four million feet of lumber will be required for the manufacture of the boxes now booked for delivery. The box orders are from various canneries in the Territory extending...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 10/20/2020 15:43