October 11, 2023
Wrangell Public Schools is accepting applications for the following positions for the 2023-2024 school year:
- Paraprofessional: This is a part-time, 9-month classified position, working 5.75 hours per day. Salary placement is in Column A of the Classified Salary Schedule. Job duties include but are not limited to working with students individually and in small group settings in Special Education. A High School Diploma or equivalent and an associate degree or the ability to pass the ParaPro Assessment is required. Start date: ASAP.
Also accepting applications for the following extracurricular positions for the 2023-2024 school year:
- Baseball Head Coach and Assistant Coach
- Basketball, Boys High School Assistant Coach
- Basketball, Boys Middle School Assistant Coach
- Freshmen Class Co-adviser
- Senior Class Co-adviser
- Softball Assistant Coach
For more information and detailed job description, please contact the District Office at 907-874-2347. These positions are open until filled. It is Wrangell Public School District policy to not discriminate based on age, race, color, national origin, sex or disability.
KSTK has two positions open. A full-time news director and full-time development director. Information online at kstk.org, and click on the employment tab. (907) 874-2345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bronze boat propeller, 2-inch hole. Stamped on the propeller: 4143/U/R/P/Diameter 26/Perimeter 22. Like new for $1,200. Call 907-305-1414.
LAND FOR SALE
Two Stikine River properties on the west side of Farm Island in King Slough: 200-foot frontage, 6-plus acres, $80,000; 8-acre backlot, lots of good access, $60,000. Can access the main river at any stage of tide. Willing to finance. Call 907-518-0101.
Do you have something to sell? Having a garage sale? Looking to buy something? Classified ads for individuals and community groups are free in the Sentinel. Contact Amber at 907-874-2301 or email email@example.com.
STAY UP TO DATE
Get a Wrangell Sentinel subscription today and enjoy the convenience of having the paper delivered to your mailbox each week. Subscribers also can enjoy free online access. Call Amber at 907-874-2301 or subscribe online at wrangellsentinel.com.