Chimney fire at Wrangell Extended Stay
December 10, 2020
Last Wednesday afternoon, Dec. 2, there was a report of a chimney fire at Wrangell Extended Stay and Trading Post. The call went out at approximately 12:45 p.m., and the fire department was on the scene shortly thereafter. The situation was under control and the department was preparing to return to the station by about 1 p.m.
"It was just a chimney fire," said Chief Tim Buness. "Just to reiterate, clean your chimneys and make sure they're good to go for the heating season, and keep your eye on them."...
For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.