The Way We Were

From the Sentinel 100, 75, 50 and 25 years ago


March 16, 2022

March 16, 1922

So rapid has been the growth of the city library, established only a few months ago, that additional bookshelves were requested by the Library Board at the March meeting of the Civic Improvement Club. A box of fine reference books was received recently from the Washington State Library and new books are being purchased by the club each month. The last to be ordered are “The Empty Sack,” by Basil King, and “The Profiteers,” by Oppenheim. During January, seven new cards, 36 magazines and 15 books were issued. The receipts were $11.80, including a donation of $1 by Mrs....

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023